Skip To Main Content

The Registrar’s Office assists students with registering for classes, obtaining and sending transcripts, and track earned credits for students.

To request a copy of the student’s transcripts, please complete the form below and submit it to the Registrar’s Office.

JCHS KS Transcript Request Please allow a 1-week turnaround for your request to be filled.

Kindly take into account the possibility of extended processing durations, particularly during periods of heightened activity throughout the academic year, which may extend up to a maximum of two weeks.

It is imperative that all information be completed in its entirety and with utmost accuracy, as failure to do so may impede the fulfillment of your request.

The Registrar’s information is as follows:

Christina Schuster 
Phone: 785-717-4211
Fax: 785-717-4201

Registering for Classes

Students should review the list of courses available prior to registration. The course catalogs can be found on this website, under the School Information section of the menu.

Catalogs are updated and posted prior to the start of each school year.

Students that are transferring into the district will need to contact the Registrar’s Office to begin the process of having the student’s transcripts transferred from the previous school. Families should initiate this process as soon as possible so that the Registrar has ample time to request, receive, and evaluate the transcripts for graduation requirements.

*Transcripts will exclusively be dispatched to educational institutions, human resources personnel, or recruitment agencies, and can be delivered to personal addresses. However, please note that transcripts cannot be sent via personal email addresses.