For counseling assistance with academics, college, career, or personal issues, please stop by your Academy Office. Sign up to see your counselor, and a pass will be sent for you to come in.
All students have a counselor that is their assigned counselor. Counselors provide services to students for all of the following student needs:
1. Educational and career planning
2. Academic difficulties
3. Personal challenges
4. Enrolling in early college, dual credit classes, and internships
5. Scholarship and other financial aid opportunities
6. Applications to vocational schools, colleges, private schools, the military, etc.
7. Job opportunities
8. Conflict resolution and peer mediation
9. College-bound/student-athlete eligibility and clearing house requirements